2003 Jan 09 13:31

[vox] nethack front end: totally cool

we had a nethack thread recently, so i figured i'd post this.

just installed it.  wow.  this guy spent a lot of time on this thing.
if nothing else, if you're interested in nethack, check out the
screenshots.

http://www.hut.fi/~jtpelto2/nethack.html

your cat even "meows" when you displace it.  :)   the UI isn't just eye
candy either.  it really makes playing more enjoyable.

pete