2003 Jan 09 11:31

Re: [vox] OT: ROTK Trailer Outrages Fans

Re: [vox] OT: ROTK Trailer Outrages Fans

Well I have to say, she gets an "A" for effort anyway, plus extra for a
good sense of humor. But I get the feeling she may be serious in her
endevour.

Wow--it blows me away what people will do to get money. I once saw a site
where this guy just proclaimed he was out of work and asked everyone to
send him money.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net