2003 Jan 09 11:12

Re: [vox] OT: ROTK Trailer Outrages Fans

Re: [vox] OT: ROTK Trailer Outrages Fans

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>
> Found this on the web somewhere.  Judge for yourself.
>
> http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/01/jaromir.html

talking about gag sites, i can't tell if this one is serious or not:

http://giveboobs.com

it LOOKS like a gag, but it looks like someone spent too much time on it
for a joke site.  the html looks hand written...

pete