2003 Jan 09 08:56

[vox] funny experience with translation

someone just offered to do a czech translation of my debian jigdo howto.
i was googling for richard atterer's (jigdo author) email address to let
him know, and came across this page:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.rootshell.be/~mello/jigdo-howto/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Djigdo%2Brichard%26num%3D100%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3Dutf-8

it's my debian jigdo howto, translated to portuguese, translated back to
english.   totally funny.

I also would appreciate in such a way a copy of that you are making or a
spinach pizza, garlic, mushroom, Greek cheese and artichoke.

pete