2003 Jan 06 22:23

Re: [vox] expectation of privacy on an open mailing list?

Re: [vox] expectation of privacy on an open mailing list?

Quoting andy wergedal (awerg@yahoo.com):

> The only impact is that it will protect the company,
> instead of the individual poster.

Views differ as to whether that is effective.  This Web site addresses
that question, among others:  http://www.emaildisclaimers.com/

--
Cheers,                                      "My file system's got no nodes!"
Rick Moen                                    "How does it shell?"