2003 Jan 06 18:37

Re: [vox] [OT] bizarre website

Yeah, I saw them myself.

I wrote them an e-mail suggesting that the Return of the King ought to be renamed as well. Too many people would believe that it was a promise the Elvis would be coming back to life.

I know the TTP started as a hoax petition from someone at /., but I think that these people have taken it too seriously.