2003 Jan 03 16:34

Re: [vox] Indirect Slashdotting of LUGOD.org

Re: [vox] Indirect Slashdotting of LUGOD.org

I was wondering why lugod.org suddenly got so popular.  :-)

As I type this it's looking like about 70-80% (of my 256
Kb/sec outbound capacity) utilization.  We're definitely not
toast, but it's heavy.

Good work, Bill.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/