2003 Jan 02 02:24

[vox] Revolution OS DVD needed

Hi!  Unfortunately, the "REVOLUTION OS" DVD won't be released by our
January 20th meeting, so we're going to have to use one of the ones
that were given out at LinuxWorld.  (We've received permission from the
producer.)

I remember at least one or two people in LUGOD offered their's.
Are you out here? :)

Thanks!  Happy New Year!