[vox] Linux (& LUGOD) on Dr. Andy's

Sadly, I didn't get this mail until hours after the show had aired,
but here's what I received from Dr. Andy Jones
(of 'Dr. Andy's Poetry & Technology Hour' show on KDVS 90.3 FM radio):

   Hi Bill,

   Today's show will feature a conversation with Tom Cunningham
   of Grey Zone. We will be discussing Secure Zone, a "Linux based
   software empowering mid-size companies to large enterprises with a
   scalable solution for secure extranet and website communications"
   (http://www.greyzone.com/tools/news/view.html?phase=show&id=1038864555&tool_id=7&cat_id=8).
   I invite you and your Linux friends to tune in or to call today. On
   the DAPATH website (http://www.culturelover.com) you'll also find
   mention of your upcoming LUGOD events.

        Happy holidays,

   Andy

You can listen to the archived stream of this show until next week's
show airs (Wed. 5pm):

  http://www.kdvs.org/showme.cgi?dj=Dr.%20Andy

And, as promised, Dr. Andy posted info. on our upcoming IF and next two
meetings on his website for the show :^)

  http://www.culturelover.com/