Re: [vox] Left Wing Lawyers for Linux

The usual response parses down to:  "We received your
letter."

Opportunities exist to speak with your Congressional
members, though rots of ruck trying to talk to a
Senator.  I met Ose when he was running the first time
and seemed willing to listen at any rate.

If you want to bring an issue up with him... See him in
person today or Thursday:

http://www.house.gov/ose/townhall.htm

You may be able to make an appointment with his office to
discuss this issue.  He will probably listen and it will
have more of an effect than a letter.  Like MadDog suggested
you should think over what you want to say beforehand so
you can have as much impact as you can in a short period
of time.  The arguments should not be abstract, but give
concrete reasons for how everyones privacy, rights, or
how copyright vise is going to harm content providers in
the long run.  Don't go to argue or debate go to educate.

I know that there are out of Davis Lugoder's, but this
advise should apply to most Congress members, though your
mileage may vary :-).  Anyone live in Pelosi's district?
She is going to be the minority leader and might have more
influence.