[vox] Left Wing Lawyers for Linux

I came across the most interesting thing in a newsletter for left wing
lawyers.  The item talks about a Microsoft program called "Palladium" which
will ship with Windows.  It will result in your computer not getting any
information from websites that Microsoft does not want you to visit
(according to the article).  At some point it is expected to refuse to allow
any information from any web site that is run by a Linux server.  This will
wipe out Linux servers since those who use Linux will not get any visitors.
The article give this URL for more information on Palladium:

www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html

I have not been to this site so I don't know what it says.  Anyway, guess what
the solution is?  It's to use Open Office and Linux.  The idea is that the
mroe people that use open source software, the less viable it will be for
Palladium to work.

Bob