[vox] Tux Paint speaks Korean!

I've just released Tux Paint 0.9.2 (source).

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/source.php3

It include a Korean translation, thanks to my friend Mark Kim.
Here's a screenshot:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/screenshots/lang_korean.png

Note: It requires the Korean font I recently added to the website.
(About 4MB download!)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/fonts.php3

Another major feature is the "--keyboard" option, which allows you to use
the arrow keys and spacebar to control the mouse pointer.
Comments and suggestions regarding this option are welcome!

For all the details on Tux Paint, visit:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Enjoy!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com