[vox] [job] System Administration & Technical Support, Davis CA

----- Forwarded message from Dan Forootan <dforootan@ezpublishing.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:21:03 -0800
From: Dan Forootan <dforootan@ezpublishing.com>
Subject: Job Posting

-----------------------------
Title: System Administration & Technical Support

Type: Full-time

current EZ Publishing service customers.

Requirements: Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of RedHat Linux, Perl, PHP,
Java, NFS, sendmail, Apache and Tomcat.

Salary: Our compensation package is uniquely tailored to your skills and
experience.

Location: Davis, California

Thank you,

Dan

Dan Forootan
dforootan@ezpublishing.com
Toll-free: 877-439-4678 ext 810
Direct: 530-297-3225

EZ Publishing, Inc. -
  "We make your online venture a success."