Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> Some browsers (Mozilla for sure) will let you limit the
> lifetime of a cookie to the duration of the current session.

yeah, i know (opera does this too (-:).   but frankly, that's such a
lame and short-sighted design for a corporate website that i've already
written them off.

they can go kiss my cookie filter.  ;)

> That's probably the best setting for most of us.  In which
> case you should also exit and restart the browser between
> sittings.
>
> Having done that, I still didn't see an obvious reference to
> the report on the site, and am not about to spend any more
> time hunting for it.  Screw 'em.

i think these people get paid for predictions like this.  i wonder if
they released it just long enough for news spiders to catch the article
and then yanked it, hoping to get free advertising....

pete