Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

Re: [vox] Research Firm: Microsoft Will Use Linux by 2004

Maybe it won't be shared source, but shared Viruses, I'd wager that is the
"love" they would like to spread to Linux.

You know it would be true, if they release Exchange and Outlook on Linux.

Matt