January 6: Social gathering

[vox] {VOX] Ptech and Govt. Ssytems

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-usraid1206,0,7676652.story?coll=ny-business-h
eadlines

This has not yet hit Slashdot, but I'm sure it will...

Looks like the Government is looking into a Mass. area company for connections
to terrorists goups.  The company provides software to te FBI and allot fo
Defense computer systems.  They are actively looking for back doors to ensure
that US Gov. computers are not vulnerable.

Hopefully this will push the Gov. toward OpenSource software even more.

--George