Re: [Fwd: Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?]

Re: [Fwd: Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?]

rick *really* wanted to post this.  i'd like to give him the last word,
at least publically.

please don't let this thread continue;  reply directly to rick.

peter

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>

> This seems to be "take a free shot at Rick" day, which I don't really
> take personally, but:

(snip)