Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?

Re: [vox] OT "auto-out-of-office" replies == get robbed ?

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Hi, Peter!
>
> I have a list here of the people I owe things to.  Sadly, you're not on
> it at the moment (but I like you anyway).
>
> Harry Sounders is.  Curiously, he seems to have silently vanished from
> all the LUGOD lists.  Wonder how that happened?

harry is right here on the list.

but you're not.  i don't know what it is about you that you feel the
need to start a flame thread every month or two like clockwork.  you're
a pretty good list member, but frankly, the price is too high.

NBLUG got so sick of your constant flaming that they kicked you off
their mailing list.  if i were a smarter person, i would've done that
the day you flamed rod.  or matt roper.  or jeff newmiller.  or bill.
you've managed to flame some of the nicest people i know.

congrats.  you've now been kicked off of two LUG mailing lists that i
know of.  lord knows how many others.

peter