January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Linux Word Processors?

Open Office is very good I have had good luck with it. I also
hated Star Office 5.2 and earlier. In regards to KWord I have
nothing good to say. It has never worked well for me I would
rather use vim and stick with plain text. Abiword works fairly
well not as well as Open Office, but a heck of a lot better that
KWord.

Rusty