Re: [vox] greeting cards on linux

heh.   i just realized how cynical that sounded.

it's just that it's a pita to keep going to papyrus to pick up greeting
cards.  i'd like to get it done immediately when i think about it.  not
when i manage to make it out to papyrus.  it can also be pretty
expensive.

and i don't really believe in sending cards for each and every little
thing, but some people get offended when you don't.

anyway, i'd like to automate the process as much as possible.  point,
click, print would be great.  :)

pete

begin p <p>