Re: [vox] greeting cards on linux

you're missing the *whole* point...

i don't want to write the meaningless crap.  i want someone else to
write the inane words for me, pick out the colours and fonts, choose a
cheesy graphic, and leave a space for me to write "love, peter" at the
very bottom.    ;-)

basically, i want to print something out, slap a stamp on it and put it
in the mailbox.  ;-)

pete

begin Joseph Arruda <zeruch@dibona.com>