Re: [vox] New web page :)

On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 15:36, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> matt,
>
> are you really in charge the site?  kudos!  it looks great.  i hope it
> takes off.  it certainly has potential!

Yes, I am in charge, but I used phpnuke from phpnuke.org for its basis.
Making a web page from scratch was way too much in terms of skill and
more importantly, time. Do...You don't think I should go for the
Linuxgames.com theme? :).

> one worry - what's the deal with the amazon plug?

Oh, thats left over from the sites origins, thanks for letting me know.
It shall be replaced by something else. But for now its deactivated.

Thanks for teh feedback..Anything else that could be covered by the
category simulations? Maybe anything you'd liek to see put up?

Thanks,

Matt

> pete
>

> begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>
> > Hopefully this works for you :).
> >
> > http://linuxsimulations.org
> >
> > Made it because I am fed up with the lack of simulators on Linux. Let me
> > know if it works, and other feedback, maybe other forum categories.
> > Simulations is a broad topic, so this need not be limited to a few
> > categories.
> >
> > Thanks :).
Matthew Johnson

Public Key

9560 AE15 A443 7FE5 E927  84D2 CD17 CF25 405C B240