2002 Nov 27 15:56

Re: [vox] Mean to Linux... Mean to OpenSource... :-/

Re: [vox] Mean to Linux... Mean to OpenSource... :-/

begin Joel Baumert <kender@geeksource.net>

> Maybe by distribution:  95, 98, 98 OSR1 98 OSR2, NT 3.5 SPx,
> NT 4.0 SPx, 2000 SPx, ME, CE, 2000 SP2, 2000 SP3, XP Home,
> XP Pro, etc :-).  There are alot of Windows variants...
> Too bad they are so fragmented :-).

guffaw!  that was a funny quip!  :-)

> I had my Linux system broken into a couple of months ago
> because of an exploit in Squirrel Mail...

not that i use squirrel mail (i'm not even sure i know what it is.  it's
a mail client?), but i'm curious.  if you have the time, can you post
what happened?

pete