2002 Nov 27 14:07

Re: [vox] Mean to Linux... Mean to OpenSource... :-/

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 01:43:58PM -0800, ME wrote:
> http://www.nwfusion.com/newsletters/linux/2002/01626655.html
>
> It seems they tie "Linux" to not just include the kernel (I only recall 3
> kernel exploits this FY) , but also include any packages that come with
> any distro of Linux.
>
> This might be a good candidate for /. if anyone likes to submit such things.

There was another similar one lately that was on /., I think.
I also definitely saw it in Yahoo! news.

And yeah, they seem to compare ALL OPENSOURCE, EVERYWHERE to
Microsoft's single Operating System (and, perhaps, the core apps everyone
uses like Office, IE and Outlook)

Retards.