2002 Nov 27 07:39

Re: [vox] New Debian Tshirts -- not anymore

Re: [vox] New Debian Tshirts -- not anymore

Hi everyone.

Sean Perry recently emailed me saying that at the moment tshirt thing
probbaly isn't working out.

Maybe later.

Sorry everyone :-(

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255