2002 Nov 26 17:51

Re: [vox] [OT] Build A Bear

It would appear that on Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Rusty Minden did say:

> Build A Bear Workshop

Hmm, I'll have to check the one in Valley Fair later.

I always have a little giggle when I see the signs above the various
sections - particularly "Stuff Me" and "Fluff Me".

Then again, I *am* a bit of a sick little monkey.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .