2002 Nov 26 12:26

[vox] Macromedia products on Linux?

Got into a light e-mail exchange with Macromedia over Flash 6 (told me
to check the website for updates, in other words its in development so
watch this space www.macromedia.com for its release). My next question
related to Dreamweaver MX and its ilk, well only response was to go to
this page:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/

I'd rather get a port, rather than something like IBM's HomePage builder
4.0 that is a Wine hack, most wine hacked "thingies" seem to lack
stability.

Yes I prefer OpenSource projects over everything else, but I have yet to
find something similer to DreamWeaver, so far the open source ones have
assumed you have time to code in html, and also that you know what
you're doing. I don't have that much time to build a site from scratch.
PHPnuke is a good starting project, but seems too "canned".

Am I alone in this on the Linux platform?
--
Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>