2002 Nov 22 01:17

Getting rid of more stuff

  • To: vox@lugodMAPS.org
  • Subject: Getting rid of more stuff
  • From: Marianne Waage <yamara@plusMAPSh.org>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:38:37 -0800

So, in light of my impending move, I'm attempting to get rid of as much
hardware as I can bring myself to part with.

In no particular order:

- Monitor, 15" Impression5Plus. Has good color, does 800x600 at good refresh

- 486 case, no power supply, has MB/CPU/RAM, 5.25/3.5" floppy drives.
  Should still work

- 8086 case with power supply. PS connector works with a 286, might work
  on newer motherboard. Has spiffy fliptop lid with side pushbuttons.

- Sony "Boombox" stereo with detacheable speakers. CD, tape and radio. CD
  player may need cleaning, but should otherwise work fine.

- 8 port 10bT hub

- 2 10bT 24 port hubs

- 486 DX2/66 with modem, 10bT card, video, keyboard, hard drives. Good for
  modem router usage, print server or light samba serving.
  Full computer, in working condition and linux friendly

- Pentium 90 with 2 10bT cards, onboard video. Good for DSL router usage.
  Full computer, in working condition and also linux friendly

- Panasonic KX-P4410 laser printer. Should still work, may just need a
  new toner cartridge. Pretty sure I had this running under linux.

I also have a bunch of random 5.25" floppy disks, if someone for some
reason has a need for them.

Email me if you want any of it. I'd prefer if people come by to pick up.
I live in Davis.

-Marianne
 yamara@plush.org