2002 Nov 21 13:38

Re: [vox] Election results

Sorry, for the record I trust Bill completely.  I just think that it does not
give off the correct appearance.

Quoting Rusty Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>:

> Stephen if Bill were going to stuff the ballot box he would do it
> in a much better way. Like signing up new LUGOD members from the
> local retirement homes or perhaps from the obituaries like the
> politicians do :-) Anyways what would the motivation be?

Sorry, for the record I trust Bill completely.  I just think that it does not
give off the correct appearance.

> Bill I think Stephen should have to write the next script needed
> for LUGOD that would teach him.

I could write PBasic code and setup my basic stamp bread board with four push
buttons for the four offices.  Have it store the results and have our very own
basic stamp electronic voting machine :)

-Stephen