2002 Nov 21 09:27

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

hookay.  i'm registered.

just to let everyone know, lugod has always attended MS talks at UCD.
it's somewhat of a tradition, and we always have a great time.

and we always seem to win some of the best door prizes.   i've got a
few copies of "heavy gear II" for linux.  they go to any lugod member
that wins one of the prizes at the MS talk on monday.

hope to see people there!   bill, can we get some LUGOD flyers to give
out this year?

pete

begin William Kendrick <bill@newbreedsoftware.com>