2002 Nov 21 02:54

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

begin Michael Wenk <mikewenk@attbi.com>
> Im curious as to how many here have played with Mono and whether its worth
> it or not.

yeah, i got mono in the early 80's from the prettiest girl at summer
camp.   cool bragging rights, but it ruined my whole summer.  so, no.
it prolly wasn't worth it.

pete