2002 Nov 20 16:55

Re: [vox] [Sharon_Machlis@computerworld.com: Linux Op-Ed Possibilities]

I was pleasantly surprised that the Apple(R) Mail program that's sitting
on my Dad's iMac did The Right Thing when I tell it to post in plain
text (yes, I checked before using it). FWICT, it bases the line breaks
on where they are broken when they are wrapped in your window - so
increasing the window size will increase the line length! :)

-Micah