2002 Nov 20 15:19

RE: [vox] Open Source on Marketplace (PRI radio show)

RE: [vox] Open Source on Marketplace (PRI radio show)

That's hilarious.  :)  I went to see 'Santa vs. the Snowman' at IMAX and
in one scene, Santa was on his computer compiling a list of naughty and
nice boys and girls when he suddenly got a blue screen of death!  I
thought that was funny.  He might very well be running WinXP.  No wonder I
haven't been getting any presents for the last few years.  :~(

FL