2002 Nov 16 18:43

Re: [vox] [OT] Totally off-topic: Booby-trapped house of DOOM!

Re: [vox] [OT] Totally off-topic: Booby-trapped house of DOOM!

Thankfully, he only took himself out with his traps.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote:

> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;$sessionid$4CXRFIWM1SQIPQFIQMGSFGGAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2002/11/10/wtrap10.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/11/10/ixworld.html
>
> OK, on the one hand, it's really sad that a human being could sink to such a
> level of bitterness and distrust.
>
> On the other hand, he sounds like a cross between MacGuyver and Dr. Evil.
>
> --nicole twn
>
> ***
> "I disagree with the idiots."--CS professor, on gracefully handling an
> opposing opinion
> Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg