2002 Nov 13 21:24

Re: [vox] Dealing with "God Coders" (was: cheating suspected)

Re: [vox] Dealing with "God Coders" (was: cheating suspected)

<joke>
Everyone should code in assembly.  That'll teach them to comment!
</joke>

-Mark (codes in assembly day and night...)

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.