2002 Nov 11 11:45

[vox] NBLUG events this week

For those in, or interested in going to, the Bay Area this week, NBLUG's
holding two events:

Tuesday, Nov. 12th
GPG Talk
7:30pm, O'Reilly & Assoc., Sebastopol

Wednesday, Nov. 13th
RedHat Road Tour!!!
Speakers: Jeremy Hogan, James McDermott, Dave Lawrence, and Jonathan Opp
          from Red Hat
6:30pm, O'Reilly & Assoc., Sebastopol

For more, visit:

  http://www.nblug.org/