2002 Nov 10 17:02

Women: Have The Best Sex Ever

Title: Finally There Is Something For A Women!
9408tkMk4-830PLgp0123hWJl6-900kfzd9295ZZhJ3-050FVrd410l51

A New Sexual Climax Gel For Women By Women!

Now there is a specially designed Climax Gel that was created for women who wish to experience, restore or enhance the pleasure & joy of great sex.

It is manufactured by Taylor White Pharmacals, Inc., a leading homeopathic manufacturer of sexual health care products for over a decade.

It has been tested and recommended by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality for use as a sexual enhancer and pleasure product. It also is distinguished with a recommendation from the American College of Sexologists.

Click Here To Get More Information On Our Free Bottle Offer!

Testimonials

Doris, aged 27, married, Carlsbad, CA
"My husband is a Marine who is always ready, willing and able. We used this Climax Gel and for the first time I stayed with him…. In fact, I was a little ahead of him."

Mabel, aged 48, divorced, Los Angeles, CA
"I thought I wouldn't ever be interested again. This Climax Gel made me find a new incentive."

Janette, aged 33, engaged, Kahuku, HI
"I went from sometimes no orgasms to multiple orgasms."

Matt, aged 39, engaged, Philadelphia, PA
"It's increased our sexual satisfaction immensely. We're having more and better sex all the time now."

Monique, aged 23, single, Long Island, NY
"It's is like a tube of orgasmic sensation. It lifted me through the clouds to a state of ecstasy in a matter of moments when ordinarily it would take much longer.

Click Here To Get More Information On Our Free Bottle Offer!

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Ps. Announcing An Amazing, New Aphrodisiac For Men And Women.

Taylor White Pharmacals, Inc. is proud to announce a new and unique aphrodisiac which has been documented and scientifically proven at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality to increase in both men and women sexual desire, potency strength and longevity of orgasm and enhance a person's sexual experience naturally.

For more information, please click below:

More Information Please

This message is never sent unsolicited. You opted-in to our subscriber list when you previously asked for more information through our website partners.If you feel that your email was obtained by error, or would like to opt-out of receiving future offers please click here and hit send.

6061EHia7-508SrQr3240uIcp4-704vBrN3163zl37