2002 Nov 09 07:46

Re: [vox] last night's meeting and the OSI

Re: [vox] last night's meeting and the OSI

DOH!

"I have just picked up a fault in the AE39 unit."

Hmm, that must be the optical character sorter. Alert! Dyslexia!

My fault for having close association between the ISO's OSI 7 layer model...

Yeah, mis-read and compounded by reply,

-ME