2002 Nov 08 12:31

[vox] [Kestrel Works Consulting] Recommendation: Python/Open Source Deve

[vox] [Kestrel Works Consulting] Recommendation: Python/Open Source Developers

michaeld@kestrelworks.com has sent you a link!

We are looking for experienced Python developers for contract opportunities in the Sacramento region.

Experience: Development with Python, PHP, Perl, SQL, Apache, BSD, and in projects using open source applications. Especially interested in developers with experience using Zope, Postgres and Plone. A minimum of one year paid consulting is required, if you have contributed to an open source project in an active developer role, it is a plus.

Please check our website (www.kestrelworks.com) and contact us by email and include your resume, target rate, contact information and references.

Title: Python/Open Source Developers
Link: http://www.kestrelworks.com/archives/000259.html