2002 Nov 04 13:27

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux Movies Meeting Nov 7 Berkeley 7pm

Re: [vox] [fwd] Linux Movies Meeting Nov 7 Berkeley 7pm

Quoting Micah J. Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

> I hate it when an email claims to be iso-8859-1, but is really encoded
> using Windows codepage 1252...

He had:

Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."
rick@linuxmafia.com                  Kaczinski Christmas.