2002 Nov 27 02:26

Re: [vox] New Debian Tshirts

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 05:20:45PM -0800, ace22b@myrealbox.com wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>

> There are is a number of new debian tshirts made for various expos.

[snip]

> If any one is interested in getting one of them please email me offlist

It probably would be a good idea to put something like "tshirts:" in
your subject line so I don't miss your email by accident.

If I didn't reply to you, that would probably mean I accidentally
deleted your email.

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255