2002 Oct 30 19:07

RE: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody new install - eth0 issues

RE: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody new install - eth0 issues

Sorryaboutthat ...  Last night when I posted the output to you, I'd entered
"route".  That gave me the single-line of output from last night.

This morning, after seeing someone else's email on list, I entered "route
+n"  That's when I got the 2-line output that I sent to you.

   ** ** **

I entered:
> ifconfig eth0 down
> ifconfig eth0 (ip address) up