2002 Oct 30 10:07

[vox] New Debian Tshirts

Hi everyone.

There are is a number of new debian tshirts made for various expos.

I don't think any of them will be sold anywhere colse to this part of California.

A limited number of them might be shipped here is if there is enough
demand.

The pricing is as follows:

$10 for regular sizes, and $15 for 2X, 3X and the baby doll shirts if
they get made.

If any one is interested in getting one of them please email me offlist
and I will forward it to Sean Perry.
(Note, by "interested" I mean "will buy" and not "might buy").

Don't forget to mention the size(s) and number of tshirts.

Unfortunetly I can't attach the jpeg of the design, but basically it is a white
tshirt that has Debian swirl on it, and says "And you thought space was
big"

Thank you for your time.

PS:
This all is not too concrete at the moment, so there might be no thshits :-)

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255