2002 Oct 29 16:40

[vox] Any debian developer to sponsor my packages?

[vox] Any debian developer to sponsor my packages?

I know there are a lot of people here who use Debian, but is anybody on
this list a Debian developer? I have two software packages that I have
packaged and would like to add to the distribution, and I need someone
to sponsor me.

naim - an ncurses-based client for AOL Instant Messenger, written by
Daniel Reed (http://site.rpi-acm.org/info/naim/)
zmanim - a command that computes sunrise, sunset and a whole slough of
other times between them that are important to Orthodox Jews. This is a
piece of my own work.(With the help of US Naval Observatory's Almanac
for Computers)

--Ken Bloom