2002 Oct 27 22:07

[vox] Wireless Networking Issue Resolved

[vox] Wireless Networking Issue Resolved

Thanks to all who wrote me off-list to help me out with my wireless
networking issue.  It turned out that I had purchased the wrong piece of
equipment (a router instead of just a WAP), and the presence of that
second router was causing chaos and confusion in my network.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com