2002 Oct 24 17:58

Re: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

Re: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

I have access to the OS and all the software I would need,
so the cost of the OS is not really a concern.

I am also pretty good with Norton Ghost. I have an external
USB drive that I use with a dos floppy to recover all my
other machines. Though a real rescue disk is a major
benefit because it saves me the 1+ days that it usually
takes to setup a machine.

-- Andy