2002 Oct 23 14:48

Re: [vox] Neither a rocker nor a mocker

BEGIN rICk Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):
>
> > constructive criticism is allowed.
> >
> > mockery is not.
>
> If you're serious about a list rule, put it on the page of list rules.

i've always seen this self-evident.  frankly, LUGOD never had a problem
with this issue in the almost four years of our existence.  this is the
first time.

i'd rather not put every little thing in the rules, like "please don't
DOS our mailing list server".

but if this issue becomes a recurring problem, even if it happens one
more time, i definitely will.

*sigh*

ok, you win.  i'll add it.  i need to get out of this thread and get
back to work.

pete