2002 Oct 23 19:24

Re: [vox] [OT] Slashdot indirectly links to UC Davis professor (again)

Re: [vox] [OT] Slashdot indirectly links to UC Davis professor (again)

cool.  i had abigail for a year of graduate algebraic topology.

her husband, joel hass is also a professor of math at UCD (topology
also).

pete

begin Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org>