2002 Oct 23 14:21

Re: [vox] Neither a rocker nor a mocker

> but under no circumstances does anyone's opinion deserve to be mocked.

As stated, if you plan on implementing a list rule requiring that
people's statements be immune from criticism, by all means put it on

...and I'll be gone from all lists you administer, permanently.  At
present, those pages bar "flaming".  Poking holes in dumbass failures
of logic is not "flaming", nor is it being "impolite to fellow list
members".

It would be a silly and destructive rule, but, if you you believe in it
that strongly, post it.

> fwiw, if anybody mocked YOUR arguments, i'd react to them the same way i
> reacted to you.

When I've stated something irrational or illogical, I appreciate people
telling me that it is so, and am mature enough to not take personal
offence.  If you bar people from doing that, you have done me no favour.