2002 Oct 22 00:36

Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!

begin Michael Wenk <mikewenk@attbi.com>
> There is no way I would or will ever stop using elm on unix system.  The
> program and I just have way too much baggage for me to ever retire it.

with that attitude, why in the world would you ever use linux?  i'm sure
you (along with most people here) have a lot of baggage with windows...

oh, wait...

From: "Michael Wenk" <mikewenk@attbi.com>
To: <vox@lists.lugod.org>
Subject: Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:52:30 -0700

at least there's consistency!  ;-)   (j/k)

but seriously, nobody is out to gain converts.  if you don't like the
learning curve that comes with using power tools, there's no shame in
that.

pete